Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Meet the Delegates: Lisa Monetti

My name is Lisa Monetti and I’m a sophomore at MSU. I’m majoring in Business with a concentration in Tourism and a minor in Latin American studies. I love to travel and experience new cultures first hand and one day I hope to work in the sustainable/ eco-tourism industry in Latin America. I’m on this delegation to learn more about myself and the world, but also to have a great time with some really awesome people! I think this trip will be a great way for all of us to experience something completely new and foreign, and I know we’re all going to grow tremendously from it and share our journeys with all our loved ones back home, but also create unforgettable memories together. Adios!

5 comments:

  1. Go Lisa! I hope you have an amazing trip and take tons of great photos. Have fun, Muchachita!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything from here to the horizon is ours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa! <3 Each day I show my students this blogspot and update them on the adventures and experiences of you and the other delegates! Love ya! Mom

    ReplyDelete