Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Meet the Delegates: Leah McClish

My name is Leah McClish and I am currently a Senior at Montclair State University majoring in Business Administration with a double concentration in International Business and Management. I'm going to Nicaragua for this delegation because I wanted to experience change and further understand the right steps to take to encourage that change within in community along with others.  
By traveling to Nicaragua, I will be given the chance to step outside my comfort zone and become more aware of various perspectives. I'm looking forward to grow as a person and bring back change and awareness to different communities.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leah, I can only express to you how proud of you that I am of you in making this journey. I hope that you and your team get all out of this trip you expect and then some. Be like a sponge and soak it all up, them blow like the wind and pour it out like rain. This is a life changing event and by all means take non of it for granted. I am grateful that you have this chance to make a difference in your young life so never allow the weight of someone's burden to deflate the realm of your destiny. Be like the Nike ad and "Just Do IT" while you you can. Be safe, be encouraged, be a help to all who have who do not have the courage, the will, or intelligence to overcome in the face of adversity. You are a wonderful young woman and I will forever be proud of you. Peace and Love- Auntie S. Go Team Nicaragua!! 2012

    ReplyDelete